Know the Signs That You Need Critter Control in Miami, FL
You may have a critter in your home and not know it. There are several indicators that you have a critter infestation. These include:
- The presence of droppings
- Visible dirt or grease marks on walls or floors
- Mouse tracks or paths outside the home
- Mouse nests inside the home
If you think you have a mouse in a specific area of your home, you can place baby powder in that area and look for footprints.
About A-Team Trappers
A common myth about getting rid of mice and other critters is that the best way to do it is to use a mouse trap. This is not the proper way to handle the situation for a number of reasons. First, there are specific rules governing how certain critters should be trapped. Secondly, killing one mouse simply leaves an unsanitary mess and doesn’t solve the infestation problem. That mouse has likely left a scent trail of urine, feces, and pheromones for other mice to find him.
What will solve the problem is A-Team Trappers’ comprehensive approach to critter control in Miami, FL, which includes determining where the critters are coming from and sealing off that entrance. Then traps are set to humanely capture the nuisance animals and return them to the wild. Then the process of sanitizing the area begins. This includes:
- Using an antimicrobial scrub to fog the entire area, eliminating the risk of toxic airborne pathogens.
- Vacuuming high activity areas and soiled parts of the insulation to remove feces.
- Removing pheromones from the area.