St. Petersburg and Tampa Bay Snake Removal
All snakes pose dangers that you might not be aware of. Like many of the other varieties of animals and reptiles we encounter, snakes also host a large number of parasites such as protozoa, tapeworms, and roundworms, which in turn can put humans, dogs, and cats at risk. The majority of these are transmitted through snakes feces or “scat”, and can cause respiratory, digestive, and lung issues.
Snakes can also carry salmonella on their skin, causing diarrhea, vomiting, fever, and chills. In any case if you are not a trained professional DO NOT TOUCH OR HANDLE any wild snake. If you find a snake on your porch, in your office building or next to your RV, call A-Team Trappers!
We pride ourselves on our problem solving techniques and are fully equipped with snake cameras to help us investigate areas that would otherwise be impossible (such as under cabinets, down wall voids, or even up an AC chase). When inside a St. Petersburg home or business all bets are off so make a phone call to a professional right away. For external trapping we incorporate wildlife experience and snake behavior patterns to remove any and all snakes possible on our first visit. Due to the surroundings being a factor we will most likely need to set our custom designed snake traps and lures around the property. This process could take up to a week, depending on the snake activity and the size of the property. We also apply natural & pet safe deterrents around the home once we are sure the activity is gone. We take every safety measure possible to keep you and your family out of harm’s way.
The A-Team Trappers Expectations for initial inspection
- Call, Message or Email The A-Team to set up your free inspection
- Once on site, we will ask a few questions for our evaluation
- Inspect inside of the home & attic space
- Full inspection on the outside of the home searching for evidence and entry points on the roof, soffit, etc.
- External inspection of the property seeking evidence of Armadillo’s, Raccoons, Opossums, Snakes etc.
- Take pictures of evidence and entry points to explain the facts, as well as issues involved
- Lastly we’ll write up a proposal with all the details included
If you’re currently having a wildlife issue, don’t wait, Call A-Team Trappers where your satisfaction is guaranteed.
Call A-Team Trappers today for a free inspection, and let the professionals guarantee the removal of snakes and prevent them from coming back.