St. Petersburg and Tampa Bay Opossum Removal
The damage an opossum can cause is much like a raccoon’s, but instead of gaining entry using their paws they will be more likely to push their head and body through any unsecured area they find such as soffits, roof returns, and even attic vents. Opossums can not carry rabies, and are even immune to snake venom due to their low blood temperature. They will most likely have fleas and ticks. Opossums carry the same health risk as raccoons in their urine and feces (including toxoplasmosis, leptospirosis, tuberculosis etc.).
The problems caused by opossums will continue on so if you are currently having an issue with them in your yard, attic, or crawl space call A-Team Trappers of St. Petersburg today and we will be glad to do a free inspection, remove, prevent and treat your property to ensure your families & pets safety and well-being.
The A-Team Trappers Expectations for initial inspection
- Call, Message or Email The A-Team to set up your free inspection
- Once on site, we will ask a few questions for our evaluation
- Inspect inside of the home & attic space
- Full inspection on the outside of the home searching for evidence and entry points on the roof, soffit, etc.
- External inspection of the property seeking evidence of Armadillo’s, Raccoons, Opossums, Snakes etc.
- Take pictures of evidence and entry points to explain the facts, as well as issues involved
- Lastly we’ll write up a proposal with all the details included
If you’re currently having a wildlife issue, don’t wait, Call A-Team Trappers where your satisfaction is guaranteed.
Call A-Team Trappers today for a free inspection, and let the professionals guarantee the removal of opossums and prevent them from coming back.